**** Special offer – Before Christmas *****
Buy $60 worth of gift cards, in any denomination and receive an early reservation spot for our January Cooking Class (Public reservation available on December 26th, 2012).
Buy $100 worth of gift cards, in any denomination and receive an early reservation AND a free buddy pass to the cooking demonstration. Buy one at regular price ($22), get one free sort of thing.
This offer is NOT available over the phone, in person only! Come on in for lunch and pick up your gift certificates and book your January reservation today
Saturday January 4th, 2013 @ 4PM
We will be demonstrating our amazing Molten Chocolate Cake – you’ll be amazed at how simple our ingredients are! You’ll also get an introduction to Steaks 101. What’s with all the different cooking methods and cuts of steaks?
Saturday January 11th, 2013 @ 4PM
Spinach Artichoke Dip & Lemon Asparagus Salmon.
About the Cooking Demonstrations
Not only do we demonstrate cooking the menu items (step by step), we also share trivia and cooking tips to help you on your path to becoming a cooking whiz! We also include a sampling of all the dishes we create along with a printed recipe for you to keep, we encourage you to bring something to take notes with. Plan on spending an hour-and-a-half at the restaurant.
Cost & Reservations
- Cost is $22 per person or $35 per couple (you and a friend may count as a couple). Credit card number required to confirm your reservation.
- *Cost may be different for special wine pairing classes.
- Cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your reservation we require at least 24-hours notice, if you do not call to cancel with adequate notice your card will be charged for the full amount of the class.
- To reserve your spot please call Corbin’s during regular business hours (801) 825-2502. Limited to 20 people per class.
Private Cooking Demonstrations!
- We can arrange private cooking classes for any occasion (baby showers, birthday parties, and company outings just to name a few)
- Subject to availability
- Cost for a private class is $22 per person with a minimum of 10 people
- Call 801-825-2502 and speak with General Manager Jef Dukes to book
February 2nd, 2012 – New York Steak Roulades & Molten Chocolate Cake
January 19th 2012 – New York Steak Roulades & Molten Chocolate Cake
Saturday, October 27, 2012 – Noon – Pork Schnitzel and Pumpkin Cheesecake
March 24, 2012 – 1PM - steak and salmon roulades and sweet potato soup
January 14th, 2012 - Molten Chocolate Cake and Lemon Asparagus Salmon
January 28th, 2012 - Apple Tart and Eggplant Roulades
August 27th, 2011 – 1PM – Seafood Paella and Pumpkin Cheesecake
July 16th, 2011 – 1 PM – Wine Pairing for beginners. 3 courses each paired with wine. Must be 21. Special Class $22/person – no couple discount
June 4th, 2011 – 1:30 -Viatnamese BBQ’d skirt steak and our NY cheesecake
April 9th, 2011 – 2PM – Chicken Carbonara and Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
February 19th, 2011 – 2PM – Lemon Asparagus Slamon and Uncle Jef’s Meatball Dumplings
January 29th, 2011 – 2PM – White Peppercorn Steak (plus a Steak 101) & Molten Chocolate Cake
January 22nd, 2011 – 2PM – White Peppercorn Steak (plus a Steak 101) & Molten Chocolate Cake
January 15th, 2011 – 2PM – White Peppercorn Steak (plus a Steak 101) & Molten Chocolate Cake
January 8th, 2011 – 2PM – White Peppercorn Steak (plus a Steak 101) & Molten Chocolate Cake